By subscribing into a website maintenance plan with Agency 352, we can help your website keep up with the ever-changing and evolving industry.
Agency 352 is one of the leading website maintenance agencies. Our web maintenance packages cover everything that your website may need – from simple content updates to extensive design updates.
A Well-Maintained Website...
Runs Smoothly and Effectively
We can’t stress enough the importance of website maintenance. Performance improvement is one of the most obvious reasons but it’s certainly not the only one.
Ranks Well in Google SERPs
Google favors websites with regularly updated and optimized content. It’s not about the individual ranking factor but about the over-all perceived credibility of your website that makes it rank so well in SERPs.
A well-maintained and optimized website attract new customers and consistently engages existing customers.
Can keep up with trends and technological advancement. Your website needs to evolve together with the times. It can be as simple as keeping up with design trends or new functionality that helps you better meet the demands of customers. These changes aren’t always drastic but they can help your website grow with your business.
Basic Website Updates
1. Improvements based on visitor/customer feedback. These improvements may include site performance, navigation, and general user experience.
2. New product and existing product updates. You’ll probably need to update existing products than add new products. The process is basically the same, you’ll need to add updated product information and prices. Some products also need to be removed or replaced.
3. Promo updates. Another update that you’ll regularly need is product updates for promos. This involves short-term price discounts, bundles, or shipping promos.
4. Interactivity component upgrade. Regular browser updates can directly affect the performance of various website interactive components. Performance issues, high bounce rate, and low conversion rate are just three of the problems that can arise from your interactive components’ incompatibility with browsers.
Website Maintenance Costs: What to Expect
These updates often involve the addition, edit, replacement, or deletion of the following:
Text (especially product copy)
Maintenance packages also include standard support services like email and mobile support. Website maintenance costs vary, mainly because of the amount of ongoing maintenance work that your website needs.
Advanced Website Maintenance Work
Design Updates and Maintenance
Design work isn’t often a part of website maintenance packages and is billable per hour. The availability of this service also depends on the web maintenance agency. There are agencies that do not have in-house web designers and hire third-party partners for the job.
As a full-service web design company Lounge Lizard can offer you the following design maintenance updates:
1. Advanced image editing/manipulation
2. Video editing/manipulation and compression
3. Audio editing and compression
4. New custom webpage design
5. Website navigation redesign
Agencies will often handle new website components on a per-project basis and require a custom quotation. We offer transparent rates for all the services we offer.
New functional component
Interactive or animated components
Original photo, video, and/or marketing material creation
New website content
SEO and PPC
Let Us Help You
Agency 352’s team of developers, internet marketing experts, and web designers endeavor to create a seamless and stress-free website maintenance for all our clients.
Our online customer support system makes website maintenance easier for everyone involved. Customers can easily contact our maintenance team, set a request priority level, edit said request, and view the status of the request – all in one place.
All of our services are highly customizable. Whatever your needs may be, we can create a perfect web maintenance solution just for you. Contact us now to create a custom website maintenance plan with Agency 352.